Science and technology are ever-evolving, and the social media landscape and Instagram is not to lag behind. This is the most useful platform that has provided incredible results and returns to several businesses, small and large.
With the changes made in Facebook, it is hard for the businesses to feature in the News Feed without investing an enormous amount of money. Instagram, on the other hand, which is owned by Facebook itself, offers the same benefits at a much lower cost making it an appealing alternative.
You can use useful and innovative features such as Stories, visual features, new ad options and others making Instagram the perfect fit for social media marketing campaigns.
The impressive stats
The impressive stats of Instagram will make you understand better why most businesses opt for it to market their business. According to reports:
- Instagram has more than 800 million monthly users
- More than 80% of these users follow a total of 25 million business accounts registered in it
- More than 200 million people visit these business profiles every single day and
- Two-thirds of the business profile visits come from those people who are not actual followers of that business.
All these facts and figures mean that sky is the limit for Instagram and is the most potential and promising platform to attract new fans and followers that will ultimately a greater possibility to turn them into your customers.
Reach your goals
All marketers can integrate Instagram strategies into their marketing programs to achieve their predetermined goals. To start with, you can build a more engaged community of loyal followers or customers. All you have to do is follow the steps as under to get more real Instagram likes:
- Strategy: Set up a carefully planned strategy to cultivate tailored lines of communication with your target audience.
- Action: Use the interactive power of Instagram in action by encouraging the people and rewarding them for creating any User-Generated Content or UGC. Crown these UGCs with relevant hashtags to impress and grow your community and also to engage followers across different accounts. It is better to engage your audience into a two-way conversation and make them feel that they are also a part of your world. This will add much more value to it rather than using the Instagram platform as just another place for advertising and promoting your business.
- Consider: However, just like any other thing you will need to consider a few things here as well. Especially in the beginning engage and encourage a one-on-one communication. This will help you to connect with people on a more personal level which is essential for any business. The people will support your brand feeling good and having trust in you. Make sure you talk to them informally like talking to your friend and not like a prerecorded voice machine or a programmed media robot.
Make sure you share fan art, user photography, and other UGC visuals on social media just like plenty of brands do today. This will populate your feed, develop it, attract and absorb more audiences.