Common Reasons: Why Data Lost From Computer?The common causes for deletion of data from the laptop, pc or computer are mentioned below:
- Human errors like accidental deletion of data from the computer.
- Due to Virus or malware attack on the laptop or computer, may lead to data disappear.
- Sudden shut-down of PC while transferring the data from one system to another device.
- Hard failure may also result in data loss from Computer.
- hardware failure results in data loss from laptop or pc.
Professional Way to Recover Deleted, Lost, Corrupted Data from ComputerSysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery Software is a solution that recovers lost, corrupted, normal deleted, permanently deleted data from the system. It is designed to extract the permanently deleted videos, documents, photos, ppt, audios etc. from the hard drive partitions in its original formats. Apart from this, Partition Recovery features are able to recover the lost data from MBR or GPT partition. Here, several prominent features of this tool are mentioned below:
- Recovers and Save the shift deleted files or folders from the hard drive
- Extracts information from the corrupted and formatted hard drive
- Retrieves the data files from the internal as well as external hard drive
- Recover images, videos, documents and other files from the hard drive
- Instantly recovers the lost data from IDE, EIDE and SATA devices.
- The software supports all Windows versions.
Working of SysTools Hard Drive Recovery Software
- Install and launch the Software on your Windows OS Computer.
- Select and Scan the damaged partition that consists the lost data.
- Preview entire recovered data and Select required files and folders.
- At the end Save resultant data at the desired location.
Manual Methods to Restore Lost Data From Computer or LaptopThere are several methods that can retrieve the deleted video, data, documents, audio files from the laptop. All are described below, simply follow the instructions:
Approach 1: Recover Deleted Data From Recycle BinThis is the simplest way to recover normal deleted files, videos, audio, documents etc. Just follow the steps listed below:
- Open the Laptop or PC.
- Double click on Recycle Bin icon present on the screen or right-click on Recycle Bin and click Open.
- Check the deleted data in the trash or recycle bin.
- Once you find the deleted data, then right-click on the data file and hit Restore.
Approach 2: Recover Lost Data Files Using Command PromptRun command prompt command to recover deleted data from the computer. Perform the steps listed below to recover data from windows pc.
- Open the computer or laptop. Click on Start.
- After that, type ‘cmd’ in the text bar and hit Enter.
- A new window is open, named “cmd.exe”. Now, write “attrib-h-r-s/s/drive letter;\*.*” and hit the Enter key.
- After successful execution, check the folder. If data highly corrupted and permanently deleted then this command will not be applicable.
Approach 3: Recover Lost Data by Using Microsoft Diskpart CommandNow execute the disk-part command to recover deleted formatted and corrupted data from windows hard disk.
- First of all, Start the Computer or laptop.
- After that, click on Start menu then type “cmd” and then press Enter key.
- Now, type “diskpart” in the command prompt and then press Enter.
- Again, type “Rescan” in the command window and press Enter key.
- After successful execution of the command. You can view normal deleted files in computer.